Friday, January 2, 2009

The Wedding

I must say that the wedding was absolutely beautiful. I am a little prejudice since I am the mother of the groom. Kristy was beautiful in her dress and Matt was so handsome in his tux. When I saw you up there I could not stop the tears. You have grown up into a fine young man. Where did the time to. Anyway, the weather was good, just a little cold, but who really noticed. The reception was at New Covenant, Kristy's church and was decorated so beautiful. It really was like a fairytale wedding. I love you both...
Thanks to all who came to be a part of their special day. And a really BIG thanks to all those who helped me with the rehearsal dinner. The peeps are the greatest and so is Leeanne. Could not have done it without you. Ms. Phyllis, the food was great. I will post a few pictures later. Now it is time to get busy working on the next one. Just 57 days and we do it all over again. This time, I will be the mother of the bride.

No comments: