Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Countdown

Tomorrow Matt will graduate from college. A graduate of Anderson University. My how time flies. Two weeks from tomorrow, he will be getting married. So, we are in countdown mode. Between getting ready for his wedding and working on April's, I feel like my brain is spinning. Sometimes I feel like it is just spinning and going nowhere. I'm just taking it one day at a time. So, tomorrow, we will give as much of an update as possible and keep everyone up to date on what is going on. For tonight we are going over out to-do list. See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you guys! Congrats uncle Matt on the graduation, we're proud!!!

Diane said...

It doesn't seem that long ago when Matt was calling me because he couldn't get you and he was in the grocery store trying to buy washing detergent and didn't know know what kind to buy. I thought that was so funny because he seemed so serious about it. He had just gotten to Anderson. I know Kristy hopes he has that down now :) I love Matt. We are very proud of him.