Thursday, October 2, 2008

26 Wonderful Years

Today is my 26th wedding anniversary. Yes, I have been married to the same wonderful man for 26 years. He is the father of our 2 children, my best friend and soul mate. When I stop and think about it, I just don't know how he has put up with me for 26 years. I know I'm not the easiest person to live with. But, I am glad that he has managed to hang in there. I still wonder sometimes what he saw in this small town country girl. Whatever it was, I'm glad he came into my life and I know that God brought us together. A word to my husband, just want you to know that I love you very much. I can't imagine life without you and look forward to spending 26 more years together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to you both. I look up to you both so very much! You have made such a positive impact on my life.

Mark said...

I'm going to cry....
;)

Diane said...

happy anniversary!
i love you both!

Anonymous said...

Mark, you are such a SAP!!! Love you both!