Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poor Buster

Most of the people that know us, know that we have 3 small inside spoiled dogs. Today when I came home for lunch, there were only 2 at the door to greet me. Barking, singing, tails wagging, they are always so happy and excited to see us when we come home. As I opened the door, I started calling Buster, our male dog. He didn't come. Buster loves to play with his toys. He loves a ball. At first I thought he had just gone to get one of his balls. But I called and called, as I came into the living room. Still no Buster. I was starting to get a little worried. Where is Buster? As I got into the living room, I heard a noise down the hall coming from the bedroom. Buster had gotten shut in the bedroom that morning. I had gotten them out and shut the door, but remembered that I had forgotten something. Well, I guess Buster went back in the bedroom behind me and I had not seen him. Hence getting shut up in there all morning. Boy, was he glad to get out of there. What a morning. Poor Buster Boy. Luckily he had not gotten into too much. But he should have good breath now. I had a pack of gum in my gym bag that was sitting on the floor and he did eat all the gum in the pack. I will be more careful in the morning and I'm sure Buster will be too.

Speaking of Buster liking to play ball, he likes to play soccer and makes a good goalie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a dog kiss from a dog with minty fresh breath!!! Love the pictures on the side of Mark and all 4 of your kids!!!! WOW!