Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Man, where does the time go!

Finally having a chance to try to blog again. I can't believe that is has been over a week since my last blog. A lot has happened since my last post. Lets see, where do I start. I went to the Y on Thursday to help with the Fall Festival. I helped Oasis man this giant inflatable obstacle course. If you check out Sarah Barrack's blog, you will see a blurry picture of me coming down the slide. We got to try out the course before all the kids starting coming through. I was fun watching all the kids go through and even having to get up there and help some of the small ones. Then on Friday, I got up and my Mom and I went to Greenville shopping. I was helping her look for a dress to wear to Matt and Kristy's wedding. Yeah!!! we succeeded. Now, everyone has their dress but me. Just can't seem to find anything I like. Anyway, Saturday morning Mark got up and went to Greenville to run in a 1/2 marathon (he broke 2 hr). I met Michelle EARLY and we ran ( I'll have to tell you about by running later). Then I met 2 other peeps and ran some more. Next, I went to go to an event that Camp Chinquapin for Critter was having in which I was a judge for the doggie Costume Contest. Later that afternoon, we went to Calhoun Falls to the birthday party for Campbell Grace. Then, on Sunday, my Sunday School Class at Harris Baptist had a bridal shower for Kristy, my future daughter-in-law. Monday night was a meeting for Relay for Life. Thanks Freda and Jill for helping out this year as captains. With 2 weddings in the next 5 months...need I say more. And lastly, Tuesday the 28th, Matt was home for a while. I did my workout at the Y, met Matt for supper took him to buy groceries and finally made it home. Now here it is Wednesday night. I kept thinking I would think of something interesting an wise to blog all week, but as you can see that did not happen. Maybe I'll get better at this one day, but for now...here goes another week.

No comments: