Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Busy Day

Well, Saturday was another fairly busy day. I met Michelle at 6:30 to do our run. Michelle is really doing good and I am proud of her. She is sticking to the training for a 1/2 marathon and seems excited about what she is doing. This past Saturday was her first time at running 7 miles. Go Michelle. After that April had a shower from 11 - 1 at Vicki "peeps' house. We all had a wonderful time and everything was super nice. Thanks so much Vicki. Then by the time we got home and unloaded and I made room for the gifts, worked outside a little, we decided to go visit my dad who had surgery on Thursday. He had surgery on his shoulder and will be out of commission for a while, but that is o.k. My step-mom will take wonderful care of him and make him behave his self. Oh! and if is that time of year to change out summer and winter clothes, I did a little of that on Saturday as well. It was an absolutely beautiful day.

I have missed running with the other peeps, and hopefully, we will be able to work on that some in the next coming weeks. Vicki, Michelle and myself was able to all run together this afternoon. And I must say that it is starting to get just a little cool out, but that is o.k., we still run anyway.

That all for tonight. See ya'll

No comments: