Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday

I guess it has been a pretty uneventful week so far. My grandma that was in the hospital, did get out and is back at Forest View Manor Assisted Living. She has made a wonderful recovery since being back. Things are looking up there. I ran today for the first time since Saturday and I must say that it felt good to get back into it. Some days I hate getting started, but I am so glad when I finish that I did it. Vicki, Michelle and I ran together this afternoon. The 3 of us did 3 miles together, then Michelle and I did 2 more. The air was cool and crisp, but it felt good.

Right now while I am blogging, my husband is on the couch sick. It has been a long time since he has been sick like he is today. He went to work this morning, but came home and that is so unlike him. I don't like to see him down like this and wish there was more I could do. So, if anyone reads this, say a prayer that he will feel better in the morning. I love you honey and hope you get to feeling better soon.

O.K. that is all for tonight. Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Diane said...

i hope he feels better.
:)