Thursday, November 6, 2008

I mentioned in a previous blog about our 2 children getting married. Matt's will be in December. I have been looking for a dress to wear to the wedding. A mother of the groom dress, but had not had much luck until this past Saturday. My step-sister Zonya and I went shopping in Greenville. We left after the race and spent ALL day shopping. But, we found something. Yeah! I was beginning to get worried. So, that is one thing off of my long list of things to get or things to do. Anyway, I really enjoyed spending the day with Zonya and Kierstan Daye her 18 month daughter. I must say that Keirstan Daye was so good. To have been drug all over Greenville for that long, she didn't cry or fuss, she was just precious. So, I just want to say Thank You Zonya for helping with the dress and I enjoyed the shopping trip.

No comments: